ICED COFFEE RECIPE
ICED COFFEE RECIEPE | YES PLEASE
Iced coffee is great at most times of the year but with summer just around the corner, it’s the perfect drink for warm days and serving to guests at barbeques. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to making iced coffee…the only thing you need to ensure is that it is ICE cold when served! Follow our simple iced coffee recipe and you’ll be hooked in no time…
- 1 Cup of Brewed Coffee (A darker roast like Mambo Italiano works well)
- Condensed Milk to taste (You can also use milk and sugar instead)
- Ice Cubes
HOW TO MAKE:
- Brew your coffee strongly. Better still, use an AeroPress and make a few ‘shots’ of coffee. Leave to get cold in the fridge.
- Once the brewed coffee is nicely chilled, you can fill a glass with ice cubes. If you want to go for the ultimate coffee taste, make your ice cubes using brewed coffee ahead of time.
- Pour your brewed coffee over the ice and top with a generous helping of condensed milk. Stir well.
Got your own version of iced coffee? Share it with us on Facebook!