Green Unroasted Coffee Beans | Brazil Cafe Mio | For the Home Roaster, 1kg
We've removed all foil-based packaging from our products. We now use a PE4 soft plastic option which is recyclable. Most big supermarkets and some kerbside waste can recycle though you may need to double-check with your local council.
Awaken your senses with this 1kg pack of unroasted green coffee beans from Brazil Cafe Mio. Perfect for the home roaster, each bean offers a unique flavour profile and aroma waiting to be unlocked. Turn your kitchen into a coffee-roasting paradise with Brazil Cafe Mio!
- Green Unroasted Raw Coffee Beans 1kg - For Home Roasters And Roasting - Brazil Cafe Mio - Brown Bear - Pulped Natural Honey Process - Arabica Catucai Amarelo
- Founded in 2014, Brown Bear Coffee offers freshly roasted coffee beans and ground coffee for every taste - from light roast single-origin coffees to strong dark roast espresso beans.
- 5% of sales donated to Free The Bears UK Charity with over 1,000 bears rescued & bear sanctuaries across SE Asia. Brown Bear Coffee has donated over £28,000 to Free The Bears and has, to date, financed the building of Bear House No 4 in Free The Bears’s new bear sanctuary in Cambodia and is now financing the building of Bear House No 7 in Cambodia.
- The Brown Bear Unroasted Green Coffee Beans Range Includes raw green coffees from Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia and Brazil Swiss Water Decaf for home roasters and home roasting.
- Tasting Notes: sweet cocoa, mandarin, apricot, citrus, caramel