Green Unroasted Coffee Beans | Brazil Fazenda | For the Home Roaster, 1kg
We've removed all foil-based packaging from our products. We now use a PE4 soft plastic option which is recyclable. Most big supermarkets and some kerbside waste can recycle though you may need to double-check with your local council.
Experience an unparalleled rich and lively aroma as you roast and grind these Brazilian Fazenda green beans for your perfect cup of coffee. Perfect for the home roaster, this 1kg bag offers you a high-quality taste without having to leave the comfort of your home.
- Green Unroasted Raw Coffee Beans 1kg - For Home Roasters And Roasting - Brazil Fazenda Terra Preta - Brown Bear - Natural Dry Process - SCA 87.5 Score & Cup of Excellence
- Founded in 2014, Brown Bear Coffee offers freshly roasted coffee beans and ground coffee for every taste - from light roast single-origin coffees to strong dark roast espresso beans.
- 5% of sales donated to Free The Bears UK Charity with over 1,000 bears rescued & bear sanctuaries across SE Asia. Brown Bear Coffee has donated over £28,000 to Free The Bears and has, to date, financed the building of Bear House No 4 in Free The Bears’ new bear sanctuary in Cambodia and is now financing the building of Bear House No 7 in Cambodia.
- The Brown Bear Unroasted Green Coffee Beans Range Includes raw green coffees from Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia and Brazil Swiss Water Decaf for home roasters and home roasting.
- Tasting Notes: Dark chocolate, tamarind, sweet orange, tropical fruit.