Green Unroasted Coffee Beans | Colombia Excelso | For the Home Roaster, 227g
We've removed all foil-based packaging from our products. We now use a PE4 soft plastic option which is recyclable. Most big supermarkets and some kerbside waste can recycle though you may need to double-check with your local council.
This 100% Colombian Excelso coffee is unroasted for superb flavour and freshness. It is ideal for home-roasting, with a delicious flavour, balanced body, and pleasing aroma. High-grown and hand-selected, its consistent size and density provide uniform roasting and delicious flavour in every cup.
- Green Unroasted Raw Coffee Beans 227g - For Home Roasters And Roasting - Colombia Excelso - Brown Bear - Washed Process - Arabica Castillo Caturra Colombia Typica
- Founded in 2014, Brown Bear Coffee offers freshly roasted coffee beans and ground coffee for every taste - from light roast single-origin coffees to strong dark roast espresso beans.
- 5% of sales donated to Free The Bears UK Charity with over 1,000 bears rescued & bear sanctuaries across SE Asia. Brown Bear Coffee has donated over £28,000 to Free The Bears and has, to date, financed the building of Bear House No. 4 in Free The Bears’ new bear sanctuary in Cambodia and is now financing the building of Bear House No 7 in Cambodia.
- The Brown Bear Unroasted Green Coffee Beans Range Includes raw green coffees from Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia and Brazil Swiss Water Decaf for home roasters and home roasting.
- Tasting Notes: Nutty, caramel, red apple, toasted chocolate.