Green Unroasted Coffee | Costa Rica | For Home Roasters, 227g
We've removed all foil-based packaging from our products. We now use a PE4 soft plastic option which is recyclable. Most big supermarkets and some kerbside waste can recycle though you may need to double-check with your local council.
Indulge in the pure flavour of Costa Rica’s finest Hard Bean Coffee with this unroasted 227g pack. Perfect for home roasters, our green coffee beans allow you to create a unique, satisfying taste with every brew. What's the perfect cup of coffee? You decide!
- Green Unroasted Raw Coffee Beans 227g - For Home Roasters Roasting - Costa Rica Strictly Hard Bean - Brown Bear - Washed Process - Arabica Caturrai Catuai
- Founded in 2014, Brown Bear Coffee offers freshly roasted coffee beans and ground coffee for every taste - from light roast single-origin coffees to strong dark roast espresso beans.
- 5% of sales donated to Free The Bears UK Charity with over 1000 bears rescued & bear sanctuaries across SE Asia. Brown Bear Coffee has donated over £28,000 to Free The Bears and has, to date, financed the building of Bear House No. 4 in Free The Bears’ new bear sanctuary in Cambodia and is now financing the building of Bear House No. 7 in Cambodia.
- The Brown Bear Unroasted Green Coffee Beans Range Includes raw green coffees from Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia and Brazil Swiss Water Decaf for home roasters and home roasting.
- Tasting Notes: Milk chocolate, citrus, caramel, green apple