LATTE ART COMPETITION
HOW TO ENTER?
All you need to do is tweet us a video or photo of a ‘latte art bear’ that you’ve poured or created – resembling of course, the Brown Bear logo bear. You’ll need to also tag your tweet with the hashtag #BrownBearLatte so that we can find it easily.
We’ll award the best video or photo with our complete range of Brown Bear coffees and a Hario Grinder. Good luck!
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Promotion opens at 00.01 on 22nd February and closes at 23:59 on 8th March 2015.
- To enter: Tweet @brownbearcoffee with your video or photo and include the hashtag #BrownBearLatte.
- Prize: There will be one winner of the following: Complete range of Brown Bear and Hario Skerton Grinder.
- Maximum one entry per person per day. Maximum of one prize can be won per person during the Promotion Period.
- No purchase necessary; however internet access is required. A valid Facebook account is also required.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into the relevant prize draw. Winner selection will be conducted within 5 working days of the end of the giveaway.
- Winner notification: The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the relevant draw via Twitter reply on the promotional post. The winning video or photo will be replied to. Winners are then required to send a private message to us with their name and address. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Entries will be invalid if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- refer to brands other than those of the Promoter (in a significant way);
- include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc);
- include the names, likenesses or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- have not been uploaded specifically for the promotion; or
- represent a danger to health and safety;
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of winner address confirmation.
- The prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By entering this Promotion you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
- Bulk votes, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and votes which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners. The winners may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
- The name and county of residence of the winner will be available for 2 months following the closing date by send an SAE to Brown Bear Coffee Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- We’d love to be able to tell people who has won and may ask for you to let us use your name in our publicity materials, but would only do so with your consent.
- This Promotion is governed by English law.
The Promoter: Brown Bear Coffee Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE